Partners for Climate Protection
- Direct Link
The Partners for Climate Protection (PCP) program is a network of more than 160 Canadian municipal governments that have committed to reducing greenhouse gases and acting on climate change.
PCP is a partnership between the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) and ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability. It is the Canadian component of the international Cities for Climate Protection (CCP) program. PCP receives financial support from FCM’s Green Municipal Fund (GMF), which is managed by the FCM Centre for Sustainable Community Development.
- A plan: PCP’s five-milestone framework is a proven municipal strategy to cut GHGs.
- Resources: PCP members have access to useful resources and information, including case studies, templates, technical assistance and newsletters.
- Networking: PCP offers valuable opportunities to share experiences with more than 150 participating municipalities, and with an international network of municipal governments.
- Canadian municipal governments.
- Join through a resolution at council.